Dental Crowns & Bridges in Singapore
Would You Like A Perfect Smile …
Your Complete Guide to Dental Crowns and Bridges at Burlinson Dental Clinic in East Coast Singapore
At Burlinson Dental Clinic, we provide our patients with high-quality dental crown and bridge services. With our commitment to delivering quality patient care while using modern technology, you can trust us to restore the beauty and function of your smile.
What are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns, often referred to as dental caps, are tailor-made prosthetics that cover the whole observable portion of a compromised or deteriorated tooth. They help strengthen and protect the tooth while improving its appearance and function.
When Do I Need a Dental Crown?
You may need a dental crown if you have the following:
- Severely damaged or decayed teeth that cannot be restored with fillings or inlays
- Weakened teeth at risk of fracture
- A tooth that has undergone root canal treatment
- A dental implant that requires a crown to complete the restoration
- Cosmetic concerns such as misshapen or discoloured teeth
Types of Dental Crowns
There are four main types of dental crowns:
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns: Offer strength and durability with a natural appearance.
- All-ceramic crowns: Provide the best aesthetic results, ideal for front teeth.
- Gold crowns: Highly durable and resistant to wear, suitable for back teeth.
- Zirconia crowns: Combines the strength of metal with the aesthetics of porcelain, suitable for all teeth.
Dental Crown Procedure
The dental crown procedure typically involves:
- Consultation and preparation: Your dentist will assess your tooth and take X-rays to determine the best course of action.
- Tooth preparation: The tooth is shaped and filed down to accommodate the crown.
- Impression or Scan: A mould or digital scan of the prepared tooth is taken to create a custom crown.
- Temporary crown: A temporary crown is placed to protect the tooth while the permanent crown is being fabricated.
Crown placement: The permanent crown is cemented onto the prepared tooth.
When Do I Need a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge may be recommended if you have one or more missing teeth. A bridge consists of two or more crowns on either side of the gap (abutment teeth) with a false tooth/teeth (pontic) in between. The bridge helps restore function and aesthetics by filling in the space created by the missing teeth.
Dental Crown & Bridge Price in Singapore
The cost of dental crowns and bridges in Singapore varies depending on factors such as the type of material, complexity of the case, and additional treatments required. At Burlinson Dental Clinic, we provide a detailed cost estimate during your consultation.
Why Choose Burlinson Dental for Dental Crowns & Bridges?
At Burlinson Dental, we:
- Provide personalized and comprehensive dental care
- Use modern technology and high-quality materials for long-lasting results
- Offer a comfortable and friendly environment
- Have a team of highlyexperienced dentists committed to your oral health
FAQs About Crowns and Bridges Treatment in Singapore
Frequently Ask Questions
How long do dental crowns and bridges last?
How do I care for my dental crown or bridge?
Can dental crowns or bridges cause any discomfort?
Some patients may experience mild sensitivity or discomfort after the procedure. This is temporary and usually resolves within a few days. If discomfort persists, contact your dentist for a follow-up appointment.
How do I know if a dental crown or bridge is my best solution?
Our experienced dentists will evaluate your dental needs during your consultation and discuss the best treatment options for your specific situation.
Will my dental crown or bridge look natural?
Our team at Burlinson Dental Clinic use high-quality materials and modern techniques to ensure your dental crown or bridge closely matches the colour, shape, and size of your natural teeth, providing a seamless and natural-looking restoration.
Request for an appointment
Why Choose Us
A better day starts with a better smile.
Have any specific question to ask?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at 6241 3088 for any assistance.