Don’t rush when you brush …
Take care of your teeth
Dental hygiene is a very important part of keeping a healthy smile. Our Dentists are keen to re-educate patients on the use of toothbrushes, electronic aids, dental floss and inter-dental brushes. They will carefully examine your teeth and gums noting, in particular, inflammation, bleeding, swelling, and the presence of plaque and calculus. They will remove plaque and surface stains by gentle scraping and polishing, leaving you with a fresh, rejuvenated smile!
- Don’t go to bed without brushing your teeth.
- Clean your Tongue as plaque can also build up on your tongue.
- Flossing is as important as brushing
- Mouthwash is good for oral health. Ask your dentist to recommend one for you.
- Limit Sugary and Acidic foods
- Please don’t overbrush as you may wear down the enamel
- See your dentist every 6 months as decay, cavities can be avoided by regular visits.
Request for an appointment
Why Choose Us
A better day starts with a better smile.
Have any specific question to ask?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at 6241 3088 for any assistance.